HOW CAN URBAN RUSH CONCIERGE HELP YOU?
We are skilled with corporate requests such as administration work, organizing, corporate events-staff parties, purchasing supplies and groceries, arranging catering and various office errand running.
Urban Rush Concierge is your very own personal assistant serving Vancouver and the entire lower mainland. We offer trustworthy, professional and efficient lifestyle management services. Look no further than our personal concierge service! Our team of experienced personal concierges are here to help you with everything from running errands and picking up your dry cleaning to planning your next vacation or event.
Whether you’re a busy professional looking to streamline your schedule or a busy parent trying to juggle work and family life, our personal concierge service can help. We offer personalized assistance tailored to your unique needs, so you can focus on what matters most to you.
Our personal assistants are available to help with a wide range of tasks, including grocery shopping, meal prep, arranging/meeting with service providers, vet visits for your pet, and more. Need help planning a special event or vacation? We can handle everything from booking flights and hotels to arranging activities and dining reservations.
With our personal concierge service, you’ll enjoy the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your to-do list is being taken care of by a professional. So why wait? Contact us today to learn more about how our personal concierge service can help simplify your life and make your days more productive and stress-free.
- We are fully insured and bondable
- Payment is due upon completion of service, NSF $35 charge.
- Rates do not include the cost of purchases or parking.
- We accept cash, cheque, e-transfer. 20% weekly fee for late payments
- Services include travel up to 20km, $0.65 per km thereafter
- Suitable pet carrier required for pet taxi service
- We ensure the privacy of our clients at all times
- 48 hours cancellation notice is required
- No shows will be charged full amount of booked time
- If unable to complete a service by an unforeseen event, the liability to perform the errand will be excused & rescheduled
Request a Quote
We charge an hourly rate based on request. The first hour is a flat rate then billed in 15 minute increments after that. We service all of the Lower Mainland and are happy to provide a free estimate for your needs. Please fill out the form to request a quote or obtain more information about our services.